We make it easy to find the items you want from your favorite retailers and have them delivered right to your door.
Steps to place an order
- Find your item. You can search for a specific item you’re looking for or browse by department. We’ll also make recommendations based on what you’ve bought before or what’s popular in your area.
- Add items to your cart. Spotted something you like? Add it to your cart by tapping or clicking +Add or Add to Cart. You can also adjust the item quantity using the + or - buttons.
- Review your cart. You can check what’s in your cart anytime while you’re shopping by clicking or tapping the green Cart button. You’ll see the next available delivery time and the amount needed to reach any order minimums. You can also view your item total, adjust quantities, or remove items from your cart.
- Checkout. When you’re ready to check out, visit your cart and tap or click the green Checkout button. If you have items in your cart from more than one store, you’ll need to choose a delivery window separately for each store. You’ll be asked to add a delivery address and your payment information. Then, go ahead and place your order! Your groceries will be on their way in no time.
Can’t find an item?
Use the search box in the app or on the website. Sometimes, searching for 1 keyword (for example, searching for watermelon instead of watermelon slices) helps.
Items not available for delivery
Please keep in mind that some items aren’t available at all retailers and markets. In general, our catalog doesn’t include—
- Pet animals
- Tobacco products, including e-cigarettes and vapes
- Drugs containing controlled substances such as pseudoephedrine, opioids, and methamphetamine
- Postage stamps
- Rug doctor
- Microsoft Office software
- Lottery tickets, scratch cards, and scratch-off tickets
- Weapons and weapon supplies
- Fireworks and sparklers
- Dry ice
- Hazmat chemicals
- Helium tanks
Retailers may also have size, weight, or price restrictions on certain items.
Item availability and terms are subject to change without notice. Alcohol is not available at all retailers and markets. Repeated attempts to order prohibited items could result in account deactivation.